1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im as bored as a goldfish in a 6 inch tank

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Oriphus, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

4km in 16min is pretty good. I do notice that I slow down after about 5km. My 10km time always sucks compared to my 5km time. I like the statement that all are suited to fitness.

I like martial arts more than playing on sports teams. Picked up Kendo this year and pretty fun so far. I hope I don't get killed in March at the first ternament.
    Nephilim, 10years to do 3km. I thought I was slow. You should get out and move more. For entry sports I would recomend Ulimate Frisbee. Really fun and geting the basics is quite a work out.__X_X_X_X_X_[small]I am not a number
    I am a Free Man[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2003
  2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Im not quite at 4km in 16 mins yet, but i am aiming for it within a week or two. currently i am running 3km in 13-14mins, dependent on whether i run constantly at around 13.5kmph or whether i do sprints and jogs at 20kmph and 8kmph recovery. Still having problems with my Hamstring though, even though im at physio once a week now.

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Ha! I get enough exercise at work (construction electrician). I do alot of ladder work, bending pipe, pulling wire and lifting. I have an apprentice to do all the running!

I've heard Eskrida (Filipino knife fighting) is pretty cool. Might have to look into that.