1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm clueless please help me to convert AVI

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Charming, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Charming

Charming Member

hi everyone im new to all this copying dvds..i know how to do it with music but have no idea when it comes to films(i did put a message up before christmas but got no reply)please bare with me.ok i download a film then when i try to put it on disc it starts to encode it takes over 3 hours then stops and freezes(using Nero burner)then try again and same thing.so i downloaded the Nero Mpeg2 plugin but have no idea what or how to open it :(...so anyway i came her again to check, so ive downloaded this shrink thing and decrypter NOW im clueless i have NO idea what they are or what to do, please can somone help and tell me or point me to exactly what i do on how to put a film to disk, i know your probablly sick of the same questions, but we all have to start some where right, please be kind thank you for your time and patience

Last edited: Jan 31, 2005
  2. Charming

Charming Member

ooops excuse me i didnt realise my caps was on for the title, please accept my apologies

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

4. Gringle

Gringle Guest

Great work Nephilim;

All that's needed now is the question reduced to a readable format. (yer know like (,) and (T) and (paragraphs)

Life's tough enough, without folk asking questions, only they can understand.

gringle on a bad-day :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2005
  5. Charming

Charming Member

Thank you Nephilim..and sorry Gringle you dont understand it, im not a computer buff so can only explain it the way i know how, i do have , in etc,
    i just assumed this was a forum for helping with Nero Burning etc.didnt know we were back at school.....sorry

6. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member