1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im dissapointed in 3.71 m33!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Hardball, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

whats sup? ive just upgraded to the new 3.71 m33 from 3.52. i feel like i shouldn't upgraded yet because there is nothing good on 3.71 or at least not yet is there anything good that i can put on here?

2. BrendanL

BrendanL Regular member

Well, you can create your own custom theme without having to flash it to your PSP thus removing the risk of bricking. Sony Japan released a Custom Theme Application that makes the theme for you, you just have to supply the background and icons. Some people have started making them already, http://www.pspimages.net/pspthemes.php. So far I have the Wipeout Pure, Cookie and Loco Roco themes. You can download the Custom Theme Application from the Japanese Sony PSP website, it will work with US firmware in this case CFW 3.71 M33. Also if my mind isn't fooling me, the Internet seems a bit faster, only a bit. Basically, this is just a normal custom firmware with the addition of Official Sony Firmware features. But isn't that what every custom firmware is like?

3. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

well you could always make your own custom firmware

4. isbreen

isbreen Regular member

@ BrendanL

Cheers for the theme link dude.