1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm going to cry!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Kafluke, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

Okay, I'm really going to have a breakdown and start crying if some capable team doesn't find a way to crack this damn system soon! I have been streaming games for a long time now and I'm really starting to get tired of choppiness and my kid pulling the ethernet cable out while I'm playing. I refuse to believe that this system cant be modded somehow. There are too many ways to mod the other systems. I've spent a lot of time on the xbox scene and have been modding xbox's for years now and the general response among the many teams involved in that process is "who cares about the gamecube" I DO DAMMIT!!! I play it much more than I do my xbox or PS2! I've always prefered nintendo over the other consoles and I'm ready for a better solution! There, I said it... now back to paper mario 2! ;)

2. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

Well... theres a panasonic q that *supposedly* plays backed up GC games, but nobody here has one and no one can even back up the disc's them selves.

Like you im still looking =S

3. grmbl

grmbl Regular member

same here...almost check up every week on an update! They allready developped a wide range of loaders and even a broadband debugger. People have the SDK and there not making a major breakdown!!! Bless the guy who comes with a loader with speed hack!

nuff said

4. grmbl

grmbl Regular member

5. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

How can I say this....umm..it's hard to get invovled with this since its next to near impossible to get a working backup or even to mod the GC.

I conot beleive nintendo has not leaked any info on how to mod this thing. They must threat'n their employ's with death or somthing.

but for me..if it happens then it happens. lousy attitude I know but I hardley play it.

6. grmbl

grmbl Regular member

seems like I was wrong...starcube came up with a new loader and it's like the sweetest dream come true! =)

7. madman_31

madman_31 Member

Yea they better make mod chip for the GameCube because I'm really anoyyed about they havent made a chip for it so that you can play backup games.

Another thing I recon why Nintendo are having a hard time trying to sell there console is proberly because on one can play there backup games other than the PSO method. If there was a mod chip the GameCube I'd beleave that wourd be making alot more on the console because people can backup there games, therefore would buy it because most people don't like using there orginals because the cost to much and after a while of alot or use may get scaches in them and may not proform that well because of it.

So someone out please make a chip for the GAMECUBE so that owners of a GameCube will be happy!

8. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

first off it is not hard to mod the gc it is really easy and all you need is a switch and two wires to bypass the security on the gamecube

9. madman_31

madman_31 Member

What so it can read the burnt games.
    And I thought of way to backup the GameCube games to mini DVD-R's or mini DVD+R's by someone making a program that inverts the Binery Data stored in the GCM or ISO them also have dummy data full the disc up so that the first part that needs to be read by the GameCube is derectly at the edge of the disc and the dummy data is at the center of the disc that way it's properly copyed and the GameCube could read it.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2004
  10. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

Why don't you post the steps if it's not hard.

Have you done this successfully or are you talking theory with a bobing pin and a paper clip?

what program did you burn the game with?

11. madman_31

madman_31 Member

No I was wondering if any one Knew of a program that burnt it that why.

And also the GameCube can read the DVD-R' I think because when I put on in it was trying to read for a while and on a mini CD it did nothing. But I cut DVD-R to size so it could fit in the GameCube after it was burnt.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2004
  12. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

check the dude on this pots names thepry on burning Gc i think hes really burning his ass by trying to find a way to play backups its just not that easy dude and hey a chip is coming up that will make easier to everybody
    maria=)

13. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

I gave you a few days to post -johnodd4- so now im gonna say shut your mouth!

14. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

the panasonic gamecube plays legal games only not backup's all it is is a region free gamecube with a dvd drive instead of a game cube cd drive

15. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

dude...thats not bypassing security or even modding, plus if your talking about the panasinc q, that thing is $500 bucks