1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im having troubles with my gameshark 2 v. 4. I want to play dvd backups with cheats

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by korosqui, Feb 6, 2005.

1. korosqui

korosqui Member

how do i do that? and if posible, where can i find the tools required to use, if needed. i have some backups i want to play with cheats but i cant get them to play. i will be deeply thankful if you help me.

2. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

do a search, theres lots of info on that. but youll need DVDLoader to make it work.

3. korosqui

korosqui Member

can you just repeat the steps?

4. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

you really should search, but since youre too lazy, here you go:

1. boot the GS2, select the game and codes you want.
    2. Go to start game-with codes
    3. swap the GS2 with the cdloader using fliptop/slide and press x
    4. once the cdloader has booted press eject and swap the cdloader with a toc original such as the Swap Magic. Press eject to close the drive
    5. wait about 7 secs and press x
    6. Wait for the screen to say "Insert a dvdr by ea method" and swap the toc original with your backup using the fliptop/slide
    7. Press x and your backup will load with the selected codes.

next time [bold]please[/bold] search

5. JoeN00b

JoeN00b Guest

you know, there are 223+ pages on here. Sometimes it is easier to ask than to spend the extra 60+ minutes searching through irrelevant things.

6. RemyK313

RemyK313 Regular member

If you're lazy like me, you'll give up with gameshark. Finding a decent WORKING copy on P2P networks is a major pain in the ass, especially on 56k.

I downloaded codebreaker v7, it works perfectly for me, and it was only a 2.5MB download.

7. r0c0

r0c0 Guest

i use a copy of ar max evo wich works great with swap magic and so u can cheat with backups :)