1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IM IN NEED OF HELP IMMEDIATELY

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by medamac, Sep 27, 2007.

1. medamac

medamac Member

umm i think i have bricked my psp because i tried to get the iceman custom theme pack but when i exited the recovery it was black and couldn't do anything also i switched up the files in vhs and font please tell me wut to do quick!!

2. medamac

medamac Member

also i cannot reach the recovery mode either and my firmware is 3.40 oe-a what should i do?

3. medamac

medamac Member

i can reach the recovery mode now but i cannot do anything else when i exit recovery mode its just black and turns off after a while what should i do???

4. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

Search google for PSP Recovery files and download these.
    Go into Recovery mode and toggle USB.
    Put the recovery folder into PSP>GAME
    In recovery mode click the "Run Eboot At PSP/GAME/Recovery.
    This will downgrade your PSP back down to 1.50

5. shamil

shamil Member

Look did u save a back up of flash 0 and flash 1. If no u were suppose. Go to recovery mode the advance the enable flash 0 and put the backup of all the real psp files back then do the same to the flash 1.After exit recovery mode a tada there u go back to normal. It happened to me one too but thank god I made a back up of flash 0 and flash 1. If you dont have backups then go to http://igizmore.blogspot.com/2007/06/custom-firmware-semi-brick-recovery-to.html fallow the steps and upgrade back to 3.40oe-a