1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Lost Once Again...Need Directions

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Xfilez, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Xfilez

Xfilez Guest

Ok I Ditch The PSP Blender Guys And BitZip And Started Using UTorrent, I Download The ISOs I Wanted And I Got That UMDgen Gadget How Do I Get The Games To Actually Work Now...By The Way I Have fw 3.40 OE-A, Plus I Got A Couple Games On PS1 And Used That Autopopstation 4 To Create The ISO But When I Transfer It To My PSP I Just Freeze And Nothing Happens , I've Compressed At 9 And Everything, I Actually Got Instructions And Followed Them To The "T". Can Anybody Help Please I Would Appreciate It.

Thanx In Advance

Xfilez

2. lordofuo

lordofuo Regular member

PSX games must be made into eboot files. you cant have a modified XMB to run PSX. use your backup that i assume you have, and replace the resource.

then make an EBOOT file from the ISO, then put it all in your game folder.

yes..... GAME :D

hope this helps. but i dont know anything about ISOs from torrents.

i usually get mine from direct downloads. (No thats not a website MODS, im saying that i download them directly from a site. not torrents. ) Just to clear things up! :)

3. Xfilez

Xfilez Guest

U Mean I Dont Have To Do All This B.S Wit The uTorrent S#@*

I Don't Know If U Wanna Share That Type Of Info But It Can't Hurt To Ask Where Do U Download You PSP Games From
    Thanx For Answering So Swiftly Again Thanx In Advance

Xfilez

4. lordofuo

lordofuo Regular member

check your pm. : ) glad i could help!