1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm lost with 3.51 m33-7!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Djnetics, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Djnetics

Djnetics Member

Hi guys. I'm a newbie and seriously need all your help.

I have downgraded my PSP Firmware 3.11 to CFW 3.51 m33-7. And what do I do next? Do I need to download any emulators like DevHook or anything else to play ISOs, CFOs or whatever? Just downgrade and upgrade it to CFW 3.51 M33-7 and that's it?

No matter what games i place into the PSP, the files kept showing 'Corrupted Data' and the game could not be started. What is going on?? One thing for sure is that the games are not corrupted. Gotten it from a friend who can play it on his PSP!!

Tried using DevHook v0.52 and follow every single guide on it possible. But there came the error of "The Game Could Not Be Start Started (8002014C)".

Please help guys... I'm seriously out of juice on this...

2. kjwgun

kjwgun Member

Ok clam down...now take a deep breath.... .iso or .cso files in the ISO folder in the root of your memory card then go into the game menu on your psp and click on your mem stick and there it is your games! dont use dev-hook that is soooo old. also if you want some good sites to download stuff reply to this and tell me and i will PM (Private Message) you some links.

3. kjwgun

kjwgun Member

Sorry double post...... Didn't mean to..

Last edited: Jul 28, 2007
  4. Djnetics

Djnetics Member

I have already tried that and it just says that the game data is corrupted. Can't start the game. Any config i need to do on the recovery mode? I have turned No-UMD for Enabled and placed a UMD is in the psp. Still don't work.

By the way, what are folders/files that SHOULD be in the psp? Cause i kinda format the whole memory-stick after i change to the CFW 3.15 M33-7. The formatting I choose is not by the quick option. It's the slow one and therefore there's basically nothing in it.

And I would really like some good sites. PM me. Thanks.

5. j_g

j_g Member

im just wondering wich firmware
    wud be best for playing isos,csos???

i was thinking 3.40-oe-a or 1.50 but 1.50 is old and dosnt hav features like others

im lost rely????

i will change 2 wot u says best as soon as i get lumines

thnks