1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im new.. and got a few questions...

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by PoP91, Aug 9, 2007.

1. PoP91

PoP91 Member

Well Hi guys... if im braking any rules please tell me.. ill remove it as soon as possible..
    well since 3 days i really got in the idea of being able to play Burned ps2 games on my ps2.. and so i went googlin.. so so so...
    and well... i have a few questions...and i hope im at the rite place..

btw i dont like the mod chip idea so i choose the swap magic way... it seemed extremely easy...

so well its been like2 year i have this slim ps2...its a SCPH-70011
    im not sure what version that is but i tihnk its 14 so...

here are my questions...

what exactly do i neeed...? i think i need a SW cd/dvd 3.6 (NOT 3.8 i heard some people having trouble with it when i was looking around)And a Fliptop or w/e it is.... TW i just wanna be sure what im buying... i dun wanna buy uselless stuff...

so ones i instal the fliptop....i insert the SW DVD wait till it load and all.. then put the burned game in.. and play...

AM I CORRECT TILL NOW?

and... uh where is a good place to download the games...
    and how exactly do i burn them..

AND DO ALL GAMES WORK FINE WITH SM 3.6.. are there Exceptions?

and my last questions...

i livge in montreal (canada) and i wanted to get the SM 3.6 CD/DVD with the flitot.. what Site would u reccommend? taht is trustable.. and has no problem with chipping..

Thank u Everyone... and please dont ban me or anything just edit my thread mods... or tell me what to modofy... Thnaks...

2. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

Posting muiltiple threads in muiltiple forums...