1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm new here, and need help after searching site

Discussion in 'PS2' started by AerylonBW, Sep 5, 2004.

1. AerylonBW

AerylonBW Member

Ok, let me first say the site is impressive with all of the things to do and look at/read/download.

However. I am looking for two things I don't seem to find here. I'll probably get banned by asking this, and I DID read the rules, etc.

First thing I need: I have some audio files saved in an ASX format. I need to convert these into WAV, or MP3, etc. As I wish to use them in my Studio for Adding to various remixes, movie/video/game trailer/tributes.

The second thing I need: I need to rip certain movies from Playstation game discs. Now, I'd like to do the same for certain PS2 games that are NON-DVD, as I don't own a DVD reader on my PC as of yet. I have the Smart Projects aoftware A.K.A. "The Ultimate DVD Backup Utility," and it doesn't work to get the movies from the games. I have downloaded a few of the movies I need, but for the ones that aren't online, I need them off of my discs so that I may proceed to finish certain trailers/tributes with WinMM (Windows Movie Maker 1)

So any suggestions on software, and any tutorials (That I haven't read yet) would be much appreciated and helpful. For anyone who knows what they're doing with this, I would love some help. Can't pay of course, but I can give out various movie/game trailers that are hard to come by nowadays. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sincerely,
    Aerylon Blackwolf
    MasterWerks Studios, INC. CA.

2. SPIKE2004

SPIKE2004 Member

Hi,
    I have one idea, I used a TV card to connect my PS2 to my PC then I recorded the movies from the games using the software that comes with the TV card. Thats my only suggestion mate, good luck.