1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'M NEW HERE. HOW DO I BACK-UP MY PS2 GAMES?????? HELP

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by metaphor, Apr 30, 2005.

1. metaphor

metaphor Guest

I just bought a Ps2 and I want to back up my games. Can some one show me how to do this STEP BY STEP at a time. thanks

I have
    1. DVD Decryptor
    2. dvd burner
    3. dvd + R disk
    and when i tried it the way it was explained on this discussion it did not work for me. what do i need and how do i tell if the ps2 game is cd or DVD???/ Please Help.

2. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

DVD+R blow! Don't work very well! But anyway go to Mode on DVD Decrypter aand ISO Read...Let it read it and then go to ISO Write then it's done-

3. metaphor

metaphor Guest

I did successfully burn the game the first time but when i tried to play it my ps2 did not read it. I dont want to buy anymore stuff if i dont have to but why didnt my ps2 read the game.

4. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

You do know you need a MODCHIP or a Swap Disc for playing burnt games RIGHT?? If not you need to go here www.modchipstore.com to purchase one or do an google search and find elsewhere to by one!

5. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

Oh and CD PS2 games are BLUE BOTTOM! And DVD Based are Clear like a regular cd

6. metaphor

metaphor Guest

thanks a lot. i appreciate the info

7. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

No problem buddy!