1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im new here i have a QUESTION

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by METALREX, Dec 15, 2004.

1. METALREX

METALREX Guest

is there a way to make your own gameshark?????????????????

2. Raiten

Raiten Regular member

Not unless you have crap loads of money for a PS2 Dev Kit and the knowlegde and patience that is required to do so. My advice...just buy one, that or a Codebreaker.

3. METALREX

METALREX Guest

whats the dev kit?

4. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

what do u mean by your own game shark? I'm totally new to this term. i konw the game shark on the market, but whatt u mean by ur own game shark.

5. METALREX

METALREX Guest

haking your own codes

6. ryan33

ryan33 Member

I just bought HD ADvance. It works great but I have a few questions. When do I use the DVD disc instead of the regular disc. AND do I have to use it every time I want to boot a certain game. Just wondering about the difference in the two discs. Thanks, any comments will be appreciated

I have HD ADVANCE and 120 gig from Maxtor, bought new adapter from Wal-Mart. EVerything works great so far no problems, I have downloaded 8 games. But I have not used the DVD disc at this time and need to know If I ever will have to use the disc.