1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im pulling my hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by briyam, Mar 24, 2005.

1. briyam

briyam Member

i have swap magic 3.3 and have burned metal gear 3, soul calibur 2, dragonball 2, and frogger. But when i tried to backup Madden 2004 and Mortal kombat deception
    the burning process was completed, but when i put the game in my ps2 they got to the loading screen and stopped after about 5 mins madden went into demo mode but when i pressed a button it froze up. all my other games work just fine. i used the same kind of dvd+r for both Maxell and burned at 2.4 lowest speed on my burner using dvd decrypter. i have had my ps2 for 6 months v9 model. thanks for any help you give

2. steimy

steimy Active member

not sure what a solution might be, but i do know that a lot of people have problems burning EA Sports games.
    I used the same program to burn it, but mine works fine. Try something other than Maxell discs like TDK or Phillips

3. briyam

briyam Member

i will and i will post back. thanks

4. briyam

briyam Member

i got madden to work by burning it at 4x it loads just as fast as the original. but i am still having trouble with mortal kombat freezing at the loading screen. and i also read that putting my ps2 on its side play backup better. so i put in the first madden that keep frezzing up and it loaded faster but it kept skipping and and some pics where missing. but the new copy works perfect so far.