1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im really angry. I need help! :)

Discussion in 'PS2' started by BaDgA, Apr 26, 2005.

1. BaDgA

BaDgA Member

Ok... I have been up for hours and hours burning playstation 2 games. When i open the DVDIMAGE in winimage to inject an edited file I cant manage to inject a file using winimage, it says ''Image full'' Why is this? Its really annoying! I get so far in this process of editing a dvd/game but in the end it gets an error and noone will help me. Please help before i throw the whole PC out of the window. Thanks

2. E_Pizza

E_Pizza Regular member

Oh i know ive been there and done that got the t-shirt i know the feeling. I couldn't figure this out either, as a matter of fact i couldnt find an answer anywhere either. I just got annoyed enough and found an alternative called UltraISO. Download a free trial here http://www.ezbsystems.com/ultraiso/ if you pm me or email me i can send you the program and the cr..*cough*.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005
  3. steimy

steimy Active member

First off what are you truying to do? I have no idea what Inject an image means? Why would you have to edit the image file?
    why are you doing so much work, to back them up?
    Use DVD Decrypter
    ISO->Read
    ISO->Write and that's it?

4. BaDgA

BaDgA Member

You know editing games. Make new levels editing the WAD files in the DVDIMAGE.. Anyways... Does ultraiso make dvd iso images that will let me inject with winimage? Ill give it a try thanks man.