1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im SCEWED!!!Please help ASAP

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by dbeasley, Feb 16, 2007.

1. dbeasley

dbeasley Guest

My gf and I are big gamers. We bought an xbox 360 a while back. I just recently tried to hack the firmware but my computer doesnt recognize the 360 drive. I bought a sil 3112 sata card and tried that. Still no luck. Now when I just try to use the 360 by itself it says that its opening the drive but it doesnt actually open. Im not telling my gf yet in hopes that i can fix it. PLEASE HELP.
    -David

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

The SIL3112 only flashes hitachi drives, but not the 0078. I bet you forgot to plug back in the SATA cable from the 360 motherboard to the 360 drive.

3. dbeasley

dbeasley Guest

I have the hitachi drive. and I did plug it back in to the 360 motherboard.

4. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Did you use the SLAX cd to get the hitachi in modeB with the SIL3112?
    If not, then that's why windows didn't recognize the drive. Since you didn't flash it, I have no idea why it's not working now since you did plug everything back up. If you need it modded, just Pm me.

5. mrlip

mrlip Regular member

Maybe its stuck in Mode B?

6. dbeasley

dbeasley Guest

I had a walkthrough of how to do it and they told me only the samsung needed to be put in mode b. can youtell me a quick and inexpensive way to put it in mode b?

7. mrlip

mrlip Regular member

No samsungs cant be put into Mode B. Hitachi's can. PM PS2Menace about it because Im not experienced with the workings of Hitachi's