1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm still here

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by grogey, May 31, 2004.

1. grogey

grogey Guest

Well once again the usual disasters in my real life have overtaken and forced a few days absence from the internet. My apologies ......but hey that's my life and I've never hidden the fact that I am unreliable (to be here all the time without disappearing for a few days from time to time). I could sit and write a lengthy diatribe of the whys and wherefores but it would really serve no point than making me relive the last couple of weeks, parts of which I'd rather forget.

I'll be back in full force (till next time ) from Sunday as I am off tomorrow to Melbourne for another court hearing and am actually going to have a couple of days R & R while I am there and won't return to the bush until Saturday.

Anywhoose (not a spelling error - The Grinch is one of the family's favourite movies) I'll catch up with all your messages then and hopefully might even get to sit down at the computer and post a few messages sometime next week

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Cheers -- I'll still be around ... hopefully :)

3. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Ya I disapear from time to time. I have do have to stop being abducted by aliens!!

But seriously, actually doing work and less AD, can be good sometimes. Like brakes for food is a good thing.

4. Praetor

Food eh? Can we overclock this... 'food'? ;P

5. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

The Americans are the best at overclocking food. Just look at them, to the max man. Havn`t you seen Super size this yet?

6. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

LOL. You know one day you could be the world's best stand up comedian Prisoner. Maybe you should give a shot at it.

7. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I do have a lot of material, but what kills me is I usually end up being politically correct.

Thanks for the boost.

8. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Im just back from a 3 day holiday on the coast, and im off to Majorca on Wednesday for 8 days...so ill be missing in action ;-)

9. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

wait until you read my other thread comment on your vacation. Hee Heee.

10. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - ive lost the other thread> Where is it :D

11. Praetor

Christ let's try not to go off topic too much now? :p

12. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

But the topic is about still being here. If I am teasing Oriphus because he is not here, isn`t that still on topic? Also I think Oriphus found the other thread, that one whent off topic.

13. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah, my guess its still on topic, but hey, really the safety valve is a glorified Off Topic forum anyway. Where is that Off Topic Thread anyway - that was a great idea...

14. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I think it got deleted. I can`t find it anyway. And every one is avoiding me on I think I am going crazy thread.

That or I really am in the maxtix, the blue pill, or crap no the red one. I guess I will take to funny coloured green one thats always makes me feel good.

Preator, that was off topic :p

15. grogey

grogey Guest

Well, I am still here - unfortunately the bloody real world has sadly deleted much of my cyber pleasure life of late but hopefully things will now settle down somewhat!!

I have an Afterdawn inbox in my inbox and it is chockers with messages so hopefully tonight I will be able to get too and start reading and posting......unfortunately at present the children seem to be demanding food - you'd think they'd be happy to miss a meal or two to allow me some more internet time wouldn't you? lol