1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IM STILL STUCK,

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by shazza, Feb 2, 2004.

1. shazza

shazza Guest

IVE READ MOST OF THE MESSAGES REGARDING PROBLEMS, ITS STILL GOT ME HEAD DUN IN. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

shazza,

I'd try to help if you'd stop yelling (using Caps).

How would you like to do this ? Shall I start guessing what your problems are or do you think you might whisper them to me ?

"P"

3. shazza

shazza Guest

hiya p
    is that betta, im new at all of this so please be patient with me. how can you help me, ive had sum good advice off a few people, i would still like more, yours would be helpful

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

So Shazza,
    I have to assume your problems may have something to do with your communications ability. ;D

Let me help!
    If it is a problem concerning DVDs and related video issues you have come to the right place.

For people here at this forum, the most helpful thing to have from someone with a problem is a detailed description of that problem.

Tell us about your computer and OS. What video programs you have and are trying to use. Tell us what you want to accomplish. Feel free to make your post as long as needed, we like long posts.

Read your posts before you submit them, put yourself in the place of the person attempting to answer. Your reply to Pete, for example, asks for patience and advice, but does not lay out a specific problem that he might help you with.

We want to help you!
    Frank

5. jaydee123

jaydee123 Member

If you Explain what you want us to do we will be happy to full-fill your every wish, (or atleast we'll try). I too was a NewBie at burning DVD's but good ol' Uncle Scuba Pete gave me a step by step instructions on how to burn DVD movies, it's extremely simple.First of all download DVD Shrink & then install it. Then at that time (if ya can't figure it out by yerself) as us again but please be specific, by just saying I need help, just doesn't do it, just cuz Scuba Pete is a mind reader doesn't mean we all are. ha ha ha lol Scuba Pete..... ya just gotta love the guy.

6. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Psssst, Psssst shazza, Uncle Scuba's here,

Like my Good Buddies we need you to tell us the following -

1. What kind of computer you have -

2. What it is you want to do -
    and
    3. What you have tried so far that has given you trouble :)

Lay it on us and we'll do what we can -

Pete

Hi ya guys, imagine - de "Fastman" (Hi ya Frank), Dave and me on the same page - WoW - I think the world is going to end, Ya think ??

"P"

7. shazza

shazza Guest

thanx for the reply, but my problem has been sorted, thanx to you and the guys for your all your help. If i need help and advice soon, i know where to come.
    thanx again.
    shazzzzzzzzzz