1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm SUCH an idiot!!!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Amir89, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Amir89

Amir89 Regular member

Yes I am.....

I stupidly decided to update from 2.01 to 3.03 hoping I could find an old copy of GTA:LCS and downgrade soon; without knowing I could have downgraded straight to 1.5 using the 'Noobz' Downgrader as shown in the FAQ!!!!!!!!!

Well I've looked around everywhere (btw, I live in Australia), and their obviously not shipping them anymore and not only couldn't I find any older versions, I can't find ANY COPIES of LCS, unbelievable!!! This country gets everything 3 months later and it disappears 3 months earlier.

Anyway now I'm stuck with 3.03, is there anything at all I can do to downgrade or run home brew without a copy of GTA:LCS or a mod chip??

Or am I officially screwed??

2. The_Arc

The_Arc Regular member

I think your properly screwed, they ONLY exploit they found to downgrade 3.03 was to use LCS. So i suggest you get on over to ebay and find an unpatched version proto before prices for them inflate even more!

3. Amir89

Amir89 Regular member

Yea I will probably but I just don't trust Ebay (had bad experience lol) anyway do u think Amazon ship the newer versions or the unpatched ones I'll order from them.

4. The_Arc

The_Arc Regular member

I couldn't say, although i would guess they would be the patched versions. Your best bet is to do what i did and go to your
    local games store, see if they have any traded in

5. Amir89

Amir89 Regular member

Hmmm I'll keep looking around or I might just buy a used LCS off Amazon, if it isn't the right version I'll just return it.