1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Image backup problem.

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by DiamondT, Dec 14, 2004.

1. DiamondT

DiamondT Member

Hello.

I usually backup my PS2 games from originals and have no problems. However, I downloaded a cue-bin image of the Sims : Urbz in the city and tried to burn it on a dvd but it said I needed a CD....the file was 805mb, I used a 700mb CDR and NERO 6 and no error message occured throughout the backup....same thing when I burnd it with CDR-Win... but when I played it, the game glitched, I mean Playstation 2 and the menus appeared but when the initial hip hop beat played, it stuttered and would not stop loading. Is this game CD or DVD??? Is there a way of forcing it on a DVD?? If not, do I need a 800mb CD? Any help is welcome. I have wasted 5 cds so far.....

Thanks, Fred.

PS : It is not the first time I burn a bin-cue image, I have burned hundreds of games that way, using Nero6, CDR-Win or Alcohol 120%. I have a Pioneer DVR-108 burner.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

thats what happens when you download games. the game is a dvd game, but they cut stuff out so it could be burned to cd.