1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

imbnes burn not working

Discussion in 'PS2' started by hire, Apr 10, 2005.

1. hire

hire Member

hi everyone sorry to make a new post about this, but i cant reply to the original thread where i got some help for burning imbnes. so here's the problem. i have burned imbnes with nero with the modes set right, (i know this because the iso modes worked for pgen and snestation), and my ps2 wont boot the disc. every time i press enter in the browser it just takes me back to the browser... i have tried burning my roms in a single .bin file and in the .iso .cue way. so does anyone have any ideas on what the prob might be? im using memorex cd-r's, and have a ver.7 ps2 with a mgc 5 chip in it. thanks.

2. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

I don't know anything about using chips (dont got one), but IMBNES is actually a PS1 game. So use whatever method you use to boot PS1 games. :)

3. hire

hire Member

oh wow i feel stupid now...that was the problem.
    man, and im the one with the chip. geez oh well
    thanks a bunch.

4. hire

hire Member

Wow this sucks.. i got imbnes to get to the load screen which is blue, but it just hangs there. i saw on another thread where someone had the same trouble and they told him shortin the name of the roms. well i did this and it still hangs at the blue screen. anyone else encounter this prob?