1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMBnes/PS2/SM 3.6 ???

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by hummus19, May 4, 2005.

1. hummus19

hummus19 Guest

I have been researching this for two days now and have yet to find the info ive been looking for

I have snes station and everything works fine with SM 3.6. However, with with ImbNES v1.3.2, SM 3.6 dvd and cd tell me the cd-r is not a ps2 disk. im guessing this is becuase there is no elf (?) file that the rombank creates and inserts into the iso.

Is there a way to make this a valid ps2 disk, or do i need to have it boot as a ps1 disk and if so, how might i go about that?
    thanks for your time!

Edit: Or is there a better nes emu designed specifically for the ps2?
    Or a MC exploit that would boot it up? There is talk on the imbNes faq page that it runs on ps2 so it seems it is atleast possible...

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2005
  2. hummus19

hummus19 Guest

maybe some sort of exploit to run ps1 games?

3. 007PStwo

007PStwo Regular member

swap magic boots your ps2 in ps2 mode.

yo need the machine to boot in ps1 mode.

buy breaker pro.

4. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

I know if you have a V9 PS2, you can use LaunchElf or Keylauncher, to boot PS1 games. Just try to make sure that the PS1 game you setup the exploit to boot from has a high TOC to begin with.

5. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

INFONES is a PS2 based emulator, but its slow and kinda sucks..
    Question: I've been using gameshark for ps1 to load backups, but it wont load the IMBnes with rombank??

6. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

LOl, nevermind I got it. I loaded Gameshark original, loaded gameshark lite backup and then load IMBnes, it works. man I'm getting breaker pro