1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

imformation on fw.2.81 flash

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by chepe19, Jan 22, 2007.

1. chepe19

chepe19 Member

well its almost gonan be 5 months with fw.2.81 out and i feel an im feelin lucky that the downgrade is rite at our fingir tips...anyways my question is...with fw.2.81 i hear there is sumthing you can do with the flash and sumthing on the net can sumone please tell me what this is and how do i achieve on getting it please and thank you...

2. imadudeok

imadudeok Regular member

you CANT downgrade 2.81 firware....................

3. chepe19

chepe19 Member

i never asked if i can downgrade please read carfully,get glasses if u cant c wat i wrote i NEVER asked ok..

4. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

No there is nothing on the net u can use with psp 2.81 tht will help with ur problem

5. PIH

PIH Guest

No i thought i heard something about that but not without a modchip or something. i could be wrong but i thought you could downgrade if you are willing to buy a modchip.

6. chepe19

chepe19 Member

well the modchip allows you to have 2 seprate firmwares but id rather just wait for the downgrader but the thing i was talkign about its similar to a homebrew but its not but i guess no one noes much about it on hear...