1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Img Burn Help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Dindi304, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

I uploaded the game with xbox backup creator and im at the burning phase can someone tell my why it says to burn the 40 byte file to the dvd instead of the 7.5 gig file that says iso i just burned the iso file cuz it made more since to me unless i wasnt supose to can some one fill me in please i have a samsung drive if that maters or whatever. k

2. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

3. Viper3

Viper3 Regular member

First of all, does the game work and did you use layerbreak 1913760? It is better to burn .dvd file because it does. I dont want to get into it, but it basically has all the information regarding the bigger file and how to burn it.

4. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Im lost i did the layer break right i got it stright from the tutorial but some say to burn the image file and others say to burn the .dvd file and i dont understand why u would waste a 8 gb dvd with a 40 byte file when i upload the files i have a image file that is usaly 6-7 gb and a .dvd file that is 40 bytes can someone tell me which to burn

5. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

i know you must burn the .dvd file. When you burn that file, it is actually burning your larger 7 gb game but it tells the dvd writer how to burn it but running through this file. Im having a problem just backing up my copy. what settings did you run through in xbox backup creator to get that .dvd file? When i burn i only get the .iso file and therefore it doesnt work? Thanks

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  6. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Do u have aim or msn ill talk to u there i ran all the setting in the tutroial so ur telling my when i click the .dvd file to burn it acutaly burns the bigger file

7. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

yes, check ur pm for my aim sn, and send me urs too if you could.