1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Img Burn will not work at all.

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Spiral216, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Spiral216

Spiral216 Guest

I have both Dvd Decyrpter and the new Img Burn. I can sucessfully rip anything using either ripitforme or shrink. But when its time to back up to disc it will not write. The program just sits there and only counts how long its been running...what do i do....

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Post a log please....

3. Spiral216

Spiral216 Guest

i dont know what a log is or where to get it.

4. LOCOENG

Open DVDD or Imgburn, place disc in drive, select drive and press Ctrl+ALT+L...a new window will pop up below the application window. Browse to the file you wish to burn and press backup, copy and paste the information from that window here.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2007
  5. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Log = Ctrl + Alt + L or select Logs under View in the ImgBurn window and ImgBurn Log will open each time you open ImgBurn.

ImgBurn stores the log in C:\Program Files\ImgBurn, but you have to select to save. In the ImgBurn Log window, look under File. As LOCOENG said, copy it and paste in Reply.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2007
  6. LOCOENG

Thanks for correcting my mistake pacman....was at work so I couldn't look at the program to double check.

7. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

De nada. I know what you mean. Even with programs I'm familiar with I have to double check. Usually I click the selection on the taskbar and leave the log window open when I open the program.