1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.IMG file has copywrite errors when extracting

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by trentks, May 4, 2005.

1. trentks

trentks Member

I have an .IMG file, it has ISO video_ts and UDF video_ts, well whenever I extract the ISO video_ts, i recieve copywright errors, it still extracts, but the last movie i did a big chunk was missing, and this movie i havent seen yet so i dont want to go through it and not notice that a chapter was missing. Now the reason that i am extracting the files is obvious- i want to burn them-BUT they are probobly in PAL form and ill have to do that tedious process of converting without loosing MUCH quality and- well i think you guys know why i dont want to go through a 5 hour process of converting pal to ntsc and having peaces missing! I havn't found one single forum or website that has information on this, if there is another word for .IMG or image file that isnt a picture please tell me, i have wasted many a dvd rw on this .IMG problem..

2. trentks

trentks Member

k i tried using dvd decryptor after mounting the img file, and now im getting about 100 read errors per 3 seconds and about 1000 retries per 2 seconds, and a time of about 10 hours left from the mear 12 it was before the errors started coming in. I just get problem after problem with this dvd burning world ive fallen into...

Last edited: May 4, 2005
  3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

did you try isobuster? there are 4 types of extraction!!!

the file is obviouly currupted.

why? 2 VIDEO_TS folders? and did you try extracing the udf one?

has it already been riped of protection?

where is the error? on what file?

4. trentks

trentks Member

Iso buster had copywright protection, the file isnt corrupt, the udf one wont extract cus iso buster doesnt like it, i just ripped it, the error was copywright protection on a vob file, but before you tell me what to do, i have to say i found a program that id marry if it was a woman, DVD decrypter, all i had to do was mount the image file, turn it in to an ISO file, then burn, it has menue features and everything, suround sound, except it has swedish subtitles, i think i can turn them off but i need to learn swedish to do that.

This other movie, the one that im FORCING WITH THE POWERS OF GOD FROM PAL to a NTSC!!! well i acually am using divXtoDvd converter(the program you blessed me with i think) so when its done ill burn it and if it still doesnt work and gives me the good ol' disk prohibited by area restrictions' then ill come back here and whine some more.