1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMG Files???

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by darew9291, Mar 21, 2005.

1. darew9291

darew9291 Member

People have probaly answered this question hundreds of times already but i just got a DVD burner about 2 months ago and jus recently started downloading DVD movies to burn. I am experiencing alot of problems latley i cant seem to find a way to brun movies have .IMG format.

I've tried using Nero(6),alchol 120%,CloneCD,MagicISO even some ones ive never of. Ive also tried extracting the files with Isobuster and burning the DVD files (VIDEO_TS & AUDIO_TS) with Nero but it jus tells me i have no disc present in my DVD Burner even though i have a Memorex DVD-R disc sitting inside (and i checked the disc info B4 it said its in there)

The problem is that when i load the .IMG file in Nero or any of the others ive metioned it says unexpected file format or some other term Denying me of Burning the disc

My question is, is there a certain method im not following or am i not extracting somthing correctly or somthing cause i feel like I've tried it all (and its not just that one movie i downloaded another that jus finished that ive been fooloing around with for hours too)

Please Help Me Somone Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. darew9291

darew9291 Member

by the way i didnt know i couldnt post this in advanced or newbie because im not even sure if its an advanced or a newbie question sorry about that

3. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

whoa, that other thread is far too flowery for this time of the morning :)