1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ImgBurn 100% but not complete.....

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Altus580, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Altus580

Altus580 Guest

I have been having errors when burning w/ ImgBurn, usually it fails on my first disk (writing at 4x always) then has success on my secound try.....

I noticed that ImgBurn seems to burn in two stages, after the first stage reached 100% it pops the disk out-reloads it and begins somthing else....well its always on that secound half im getting my errors, so i tried to play one of the disk that "failed" but did make it past the first half, and it played through fine on my dvd player, including a quick scan through the special fetures i did.....

any idea what the secound stage is on ImgBurn, is it really needed, or am i wasting disk by throwing them away when it reaches 100% on the first half and fails the secound.....

any help would be awsome..
    if you have any questions about what im getting at just ask, thanks!!

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

The second stage is Verify. It's simply checking the files on the burnt disc. You can disable this function in the Tools/Settings.

3. Altus580

Altus580 Guest

wow, thanks for your help, that'll save a couple headaches..

4. Altus580

Altus580 Guest

actually, how exactly do i do that, theres so much in the settings mode and i'm scared to mess somthing up :eek:)

5. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

When you first start ImgBurn in Burn mode, you will see 2 boxes to your lower left. Test Mode and Verify. Make sure there are no check marks in either.

6. Altus580

Altus580 Guest

SO EASY, Thanks Again Ya'll!!!