1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

imgburn not working. please help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Amack1, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Amack1

Amack1 Member

2. Amack1

Amack1 Member

can anyone help?

3. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

your drive is having a hard time reading your disk! Check for finger prints or smudges .. if dirty clean disk with a lint free cloth and eye glass cleaner and wipe from the inner circle to the outer edge in a straight line. never rub in circles as this is how the laser reads the disk and if you scratch the disk that way it will surely make the disk unreadable! I/O errors are read errors. If your disk is not marred or scratched or dirty then it might have a bad press and I suggest getting another copy by returning it to the store where you bought it! If this is a copy of a copy that you are trying to do and your burner can't read it, you might have used poor media and the disk might be un copyable! Always use good media to stop errors like this in the future! Poor media will eventually go bad and then you are left with a coast! I strictly use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim.... do not use the Made in India Verbatims. Made in Japan disks are the best!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2007