1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ImgBurn query when building .iso file

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by 1970paul, Aug 6, 2007.

1. 1970paul

1970paul Member

Hi all,

Can anyone help with this problem.
    I have been using ImgBurn for some time now to build and write a .iso file from a Video_TS folder created using ConvertXtoDVD. I have just performed the same task with a recent .avi file and for the first time ever the "build" process has done something strange. When the "build" process has finished, i haven't got a single .iso file like usual, but i have ended up with two files .I00 and .I01, which aren't recognised by any of my software, let alone ImgBurn. As i have said, this is the first time it has happened, and ImgBurn is automatically set to create a .iso file, but this time it hasn't.
    Any ideas what has happened and how to solve it.

Many Thanks for reading

2. attar

attar Senior member

It's odd that you would get multiple ISO files unless the hard disk is FAT32 instead of NTFS (drive properties would show that).
    Does it also put out an MDS file, because I think DVD Shrink can open it?

3. 1970paul

1970paul Member

Thanks for replying attar.
    Yes it did produce an mds file.
    What i don't understand is why this happened with this particular conversion.