1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ImgBurn to iPod

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by canbacon, Jan 9, 2007.

1. canbacon

canbacon Member

Can i use this program, or something else to convert .img to the vob files directly onto my computer. What i want to do is take the img and convert it to mp4

2. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Simply no, what you need is a tool like UltraISO (which I use myself, and I know it DOES support .img files). You will open the .img file in the program and it will show a VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folder which you will copy onto your desktop/folder/ or whatever other location you desire. Once you get this far I will post back with help for converting it for a iPod.

3. canbacon

canbacon Member

What program do you use? I found Xilisoft platinum converter, and it seems ok. But on a couple, when i convert (using shrink to rip back to hard drive), i get directors comments instead of the movie audio. I supposed i should give your ripping software a try

4. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

You lost me. First you were talking about .img files, now your talking about ripping a movie. I just need to know what you want to do. Either A) Rip a DVD to your computer OR B)Take a .img file and make it "iPod Compatible". Let me know what your trying to do and I'll post back asap