1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imgburn used with Shrink?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by toolcrib, Aug 24, 2007.

1. toolcrib

toolcrib Member

I have been having some problems using Shrink lately and came on here to see if any hints for backing up a couple of difficult movies. Due to the demise of DVD Decryptor, it was suggested that one should burn with Imgburn. How do I link it to the existing Shrink 3.??? instead of having to download the "new" version which asks for you to register to download it? Currently, I have my Shrink program linked to burn with Decryptor.

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

You shouldn't have to register anything to download ImgBurn - it's free and the updated burn engine of decrypter.
    You can get it here - right from the developers site - link
    To have it automatically burn w/ ImgBurn you'll need to this tweak for Shrink - link.
    Instructions are in the text file - you basically just copy this exe into the dvd shrink folder under programs.

Since both Shrink and decrypter are no longer updated you might be having problems due to the newer copy protection out there that they can't handle alone.
    So rip w/ DVDFab HD Decrypter 1st then open those files in Shrink. It's still updated to handle the new stuff.