1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Import Problems

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Italgamer, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Italgamer

Italgamer Member

Yes, I've a PAL PlayStation, but I like too much having games months before my nation's shops. *_*

Now, until I had my PS1 I played with a ModChip that costed about 20$, but with my new PS2 I have a problem. I can't play with Import [NTSC] games! {You may say: What a discover! :p But that's it!}

I don't want to modify it for two reasons:
    - The guarantee would decade
    - The modchip here are really too expensive

So I've found a new type of modify, the Slide Card..
    I've made one by myself {If you want to do it also tell me, i've got the perfect shape ^^} but now i need the Swap Magic [v.3 should go well]

Before buying it i wanna see if it works, so i ask you where i can find the [iso] images... :D

Thanks

2. Cloner

Cloner Regular member

Well one no, because that would be piracy, secondly you wouldnt be able to boot them as they are boot discs, and thirdly they have bad sectors so you couldnt burn them. It should work with a slid card, i play backups of my imports with a flip lid but dont know if origanals wld wrk.