1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Importing paintjobs onto forza 2 ideas

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by beejeetee, Jun 20, 2007.

1. beejeetee

beejeetee Member

even though people say that it isnt possible, im pretty sure it probably is, i havent modded my 360... yet. but i did mod my old box, and i learnt from that lots of stuff..

so im probably thinking that to import pictures onto forza you just have to find an existing saved paintjob on your 360 hdd, and copy this to your pc, then i reckon you could edit this using photoshop or some other program, and then just replace your new edited paintjob file with the old one on your hard drive. I have absolutely no idea if this would work, but im almost certain you could get your paintjobs from your 360 to your pc, just if the 360 will accept them back is the question.

if anyone gives this a go or knows more about it than me :D reply please!

2. Usfgeek

Usfgeek Member

Firstly... getting files from your HDD is near enough impossible (At the moment) let alone getting the certain types of files your looking for... then you'd have to develop a program to recognise the files which could take months... i needn't say no more.

3. beejeetee

beejeetee Member

:(

... but there is that one thingy 'Xsata' you can buy to transfer your files from youur hard drive to your computer though. ign review

Last edited: Jun 20, 2007
  4. steimy

steimy Active member

yes, there are ways to get the file there but like above, you need a program that can recognixe and edit the file type they are in.
    Plus there is no telling if it can be done easily, or if the game itself will recognize all the colors you use.

Now i know people who have edited things in the original forza. A guy i know made a custome deacl set for a website that could be put into the game and used.