1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

imports with hd handiness

Discussion in 'PS2' started by azzman, Aug 25, 2004.

1. azzman

azzman Member

i hope i wont get banned for talking about hd loader (you do at ps2ownz) but i dont have a mod chip and i want to be able to play imports so can somebody plz tell me if by using hd handiness on the pc you can install import games?
    also would you be able to install dvd-9 games by ripping them to dvd-5 then install them usuing hd handiness?

2. azzman

azzman Member

anybody know?

3. gfish

gfish Guest

yes you will be able to install imports to your hdd using ps2 handiness but use 0.70 the ones after that mess up your ps2 so it needs formatting

4. azzman

azzman Member

are you saying that from experience gfish?
    because someone else said they are using 0.75 and its fine

5. gfish

gfish Guest

yep did a couple of files by hdl_dump over ftp worked perfect then large file plugged it into pc. before ftp using handiness 0.70 worked fine but o.75 messed up hdd and then i had to re format and lost all my games

6. Motomatt

Motomatt Regular member

gfish,

I am getting a hard drive in a day or so. I have a DMS3 chip installed.. Can I access my PS2 memory card via FTP from my PC without a hard drive installed in my PS2?

Matt

7. gfish

gfish Guest

i think you can if you go on to ps2 nfo you can get Execftps its under pc to ps2 using ftp then install the files in the package to your mc using mc exploit if you dont know how to make a mc exploit its at swap magic fix then using an ftp client you should be able to connect to your ps2 memory card you might have to set up a config for the ip its called config.dat i didnt have to do this but you might have to there is more help on ps2nfo

8. hinatasa

hinatasa Member

hi! erm.. do you know where i can download "ps2 handiness 0.75"? i've tried i've looked around ps2ownz but the link seems to be invalid