1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Impossible LG

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by Tidmeister, Mar 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tidmeister

Tidmeister Newbie

Okay so i have done a lot of reading about rooting and about dialer codes. The phone i have is LG stylo 2 plus ms550 "Metro pcs" running 6.0.1 and have tried all these root tools kingroot, towel root, poot, one click, I could go on and on and nothing seems to work! When i try dialer codes that are supposed to work with LG phones the only one that works is for the imei, why will no other codes work? I think it could possibly have some type of spyware on it that blocks me from being able to get my goal accomplished. When i do a hard reset somehow there are always a couple of settings that always stay the same. When i insert a sim card phone starts normal, when i insert my normal sim the phone starts everytime with location on, sync on, wifi on and data. But with a friend's none of that automatically comes on when first turning phone on. Please PLEASE HELP AS THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 3YEARS NOW!!! I HAVE BOUGHT NEW PHONES, NEW SIMS, NEW NUMBERS AND SD CARDS AND EVEN NEW EMAILS!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.