1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMToo DVD Ripper - Video / Audio Not in Sync

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by rmck102, Jul 7, 2008.

1. rmck102

rmck102 Member

I am very new and just learning..but with 240 pages or so may never find a thread that might help...so bear with me.

I am simply playing with the idea of ripping some movies I have and some new one's to MPEG4 format to play on something like the Archos 605 or 705.

I just ripped my first try and did get the right audio track...but when I play the file on Realplayer....the Audio appears to be about 1/2 second or less off. Is there some type of setting that you have to do or can do to maybe adjust audio to either be earlier or later than the video feed? Has this happened to others?

Thanks much
    Bob

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

IMTOO creates some very very terrible programs, most of them are fake and not worth buying...please dont be cheated by them:)

handbrake gives far superior quality and you dont need to change any of the ripping values, its gives you ability for multiple outputs ....did i mention hanbrake is free an easier to use>>>???

http://handbrake.fr/

any questions or comments??? please post back!
    -tripplite

3. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

there are many good programs that will convert your DVD to MP4 format that gives great quality.... I use DVDFab Platinum and also CucoSoft Ultimate DVD Converter. Both do great jobs of it.... I never used Handbreak so I don't know how good it is .... I might try it since it's free. you can't lose on FREE unless it's no good.

4. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

DvdFab Platinum does a real good job. Handbrake also does a good job, but i typically use Platinum since i paid for it. :)