1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In need for some adive

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by dingo_69, Jun 10, 2007.

1. dingo_69

dingo_69 Guest

hi guys
    i looking for some advice i have had a hdd go pop and got a new one today im not sure where on here i found in the xbox360 tread on bitsetting for imgburn can any one help been looking for 2 hours and i cant find it

2. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

i am pretty sure it is in the drive settings options

3. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

ultimate-dvdr.com/game-backup-tutorials/3671-booktyping-dvd-r-dvd-rom-guide-bubbles.html

4. steimy

steimy Active member

not really understanding that question. The DVD burner is what does the bitsetting (aka Booktyping) and not all drives can do it.
    remember that with IMGburn when burning 360 games you also must manually set the layer break, and you want to choose the ISO file to burn and not the DVD file.

setting layer break:
    tools-->settings-->write-->layer break. Check user specified and set it to 1913760. Click ok and burn as normal. This is only necessary the first time burning a 360 game

Booktyping:
    Basically you just select the little book image next to the write speed. Look for the manufacturer of your burner then select te model. There will be two drop down boxes. The first where you select what media you are burning on (DVD+R or DVD+R DL), then next where you select what to change it to (DVD-Rom). Then press change and it all goes well you will get a pop up telling you it was successful.
    IMGburn has it's own forums if you need help.
    http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?...n=posts&result_type=topics&highlite=+booktype