1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In need of a fast PHOTO EDITOR for Ebay

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by c1c, Jan 31, 2008.

1. c1c

c1c Regular member

I do a lot of ebay auctions where i edit my own photos. I was looking for a good photo editor that is fast to use since I edit a ton of photos for my listings. I currently use HP Photosmart Premier and Photoshop. Both programs are good but take a little too much time to do basic editiing like color correction, resizing, and cropping.

Any 1 have a good suggestion to a great little fast photo editor?

thanks in advance.

2. varnull

varnull Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2008
  3. dotbit

dotbit Member

In case irfanview does what you need, and renders the images you use well, I would recommend it.

It is basically an image viewer with some aditional features such as format conversion, croping, colour adjustment. It also has a batch mode.

http://www.irfanview.com/

Good luck

4. isaac4130

isaac4130 Regular member

Google's Picasa will do all that, and it's small, and it's fast, and it's free.

5. susieqbbb

susieqbbb Guest

I would recommend.

Corel photo paint shop pro

Especially if you want your photo's to look nice on ebay dont get me wrong the free applications sometimes works and i have used a lot of the free application's listed here but they are free and you get what you download.