1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IN process right now please help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by tripleoh, Aug 2, 2007.

1. tripleoh

tripleoh Member

ok first off iam at 3.03 and i have gtalcs 2.0 and iam ona t82
    ok i dl'd the downgrader and confused about this part

7 - Unzip the 1.50 update to a temporary folder. Rename the EBOOT.PBP to
    UPDATE.PBP and copy it to :/PSP/GAME/UPDATE/ . DO NOT
    OVERWRITE PSP/GAME/UPDATE/EBOOT.PBP!

that last bit as of right now there is nuthin in my psp/game/update folder, so i wonder should there be something there already called eboot.pp, this is saying to place a UPDATE.pbp file so worried about that. uumm batt is charged and my battery will not follow out , and plug is in too. then i guess i should start gta does it go to save game nvr played it do i need to make a save game first??? just ?';s i need answered please iam in the process of doing this right now i will check back in a few for a repley :) its 1:47am here ty for reading

2. bu22ard

bu22ard Regular member

well if you had done step 6 right you would have.... :)

6 - Copy the contents of the folder MS_ROOT from the 3.03 downgrader ZIP to the memory stick. The update folder has a few bits and pieces in there including an EBOOT.PBP.

3. tripleoh

tripleoh Member

ty for replie guess u can tell iam scared, will this have its owen iso loader built into the program?

4. tripleoh

tripleoh Member

iam so scared and lost, ok it take the psp folder in the ms folder and put on psp stick, it asked to over write psp folder there( i will say yes since i just formated the card) hope ur still there

5. tripleoh

tripleoh Member

ok i did that and loaded gtslcs and before it gets to the main menu it loads and then gets to a black screen ( like its spose to) then after a few it turns off, then i turn it on and nuthin iam still on 3.03 uumm

6. tripleoh

tripleoh Member

talking to my self ( does happy dance ) its updating hahahahhahahahahahhahahah uumm and i was scared.... think cause its 200 bucks thats why if all goes to hell its not a pretty paper weight

7. bu22ard

bu22ard Regular member

how did you get on?