1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

incompatable games/iso list?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by shibby_uk, Jul 11, 2007.

1. shibby_uk

shibby_uk Member

just wondering is there one.i have alex's 3.40-oe a on my psp and 90% of games work which is great.i've found that

wwe vs smackdown 2007 - crashes all the time.sucks.
    mobile suit gundam blah japanese - doesn't load
    tales of the world radiant mythology jpn - again, shows screen when highlighted in games menu, then just black screen.

anyone know why this happens, or what other games this happens too,there should be a list somewhere, winds me up when i get all excited about a game for it not to work :(

2. 04dejone

04dejone Guest

yeh smack down dont work for me either! :S

3. shibby_uk

shibby_uk Member

actually i found out how to get the mobile suit gundam whatever it is game working and tales of radiant mythology.just rename the .iso file so it doesn't have anything like _ in or other dodgy characters.althought another game that does'nt work is Y's ark of napishtim.freezes on start screen :(

4. flightx

flightx Regular member

have you tried changing the cpu speed in umd mode to 266 or higher?

5. shibby_uk

shibby_uk Member

yeah :(, nm my own fault, half the iso's/cso's on torrent sites for psp games are all jacked up anyway,at least the interesting games,i got like 5 games that worked perfectly and now its black screen,freezing,or entirely in spanish etc.nm cant complain really i should buy the games if i wanted them that badly