1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Incomplete DVD to MP4 Conversion

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by tkjames, Nov 1, 2007.

1. tkjames

tkjames Member

I've just learned to convert DVDs to PSP with DVD Decryper. However, the problem I'm having is that some of the movies, when I go to convert them from VOB to MP4, not all of the movie is converted into MP4.

When I convert the DVD with DVD Decrypter, it does the entire movie; I always preview the last couple of minutes just to make sure.

To convert into MP4 I use Plato Video to PSP, but I've used other programs including PSP Video with the same results: the last 5-10 minutes of a movie gets cut off the MP4. I've noticed that the MP4 conversion program will have the incorrect length listed for the file. A movie may be 1 hour 35 minutes, but it's listed as 1 hour 25 minutes. But I've also had it list the correct length but still not convert the whole thing.

Like I said, this isn't with all movies. The first ones I had a problem with were Inuyasha films, so I thought it was unique to that, but then I had the same result with some of my other DVDs.

If you can, please help, cuz this is really pissing me off!

2. tkjames

tkjames Member

A little help?

3. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

Try using 3GPConverter to convert from VOB to MP4 instead-its a free converter program.