1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity Manager and Reality Player

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by bboy_flex, Dec 16, 2004.

1. bboy_flex

bboy_flex Regular member

I have recently downloaded the ps2 reality player to play my divx movies off my ps2. I loaded the player onto my memory card along with the infinity manager. The matrix website says to press the triangle button to access all the applications on the memory card. Whenever i press the triange button nothing happens. I have also pressed the R1 button and once again nothing happens. I have burned a sony cd-r with some avi and mp3 files and i know that it was burned properly because i followed the instructions on the reality player website exactly. When i put the disk in the drive, it loads up to the memory card screen. I select infinity manager but the only option i am given is copy or delete. What am i doing wrong? What do i have to do to load up my divx movies off of the media player that is saved on the memory card?

I have a matrix infinity with v1.38 firmware on a v9 ps2.

2. bboy_flex

bboy_flex Regular member

Anyone?

3. bboy_flex

bboy_flex Regular member

Ok let me rephrase the question. How exactly do yo access applications saved onto your memory card? Everytime i press on the matrix infinity icon which is on my memory card the only options i am given are copy or delete. How do i properly access them?

4. piele

piele Member

5. bboy_flex

bboy_flex Regular member

Yeah i finally realized how to use the media player too the same day i posted that second messege. Thanks for the help though.