1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity Mod-Chip

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by timmetal, Mar 15, 2005.

1. timmetal

timmetal Member

I recently bought the slim Ps2 from Hong Kong and it has the Infinity Mod Chip installed. It is able to play the back up copy of chinese version GT4. I know for sure the GT4 was on DVD9. Therefore i can say my PS2 is capable of play backup DVD9 games. Now i need a guide how to burn GT4 on dl so i can try it on a mod chipped PS2 and not swap magic.

I prefer a guide that uses DVD Decrypter because its easy and convenient to use.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

Not a way that i know of unless you burn it to another DVD9 dual layer disc. It is too big to fit on a DVD 5, you may just want to try another back up instead.

3. timmetal

timmetal Member

I know its too big for a DVD 5 that why i am requesting for a guide to burning Dual Layer games.
    I read that some people get stuck at certain screen because they use Swap Magic, i really want to see if it is possible to play it on a chipped PS2.The dude who sold me the chip said it is able to play DVD9 games.

Anyone know how to burn GT4 on DL? Is it the same as DVD5 games, ISO READ>ISO WRITE?

4. enthroned

enthroned Guest

i have that mod chip. i'm sure it can read dvd9 but i have not tried backing up gt4