1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

info need about 3.03oe-b

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by djmazz, Jan 18, 2007.

1. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

iv got 3.03oe-b and im just wondering if anyone knows of guide of some sort telling what exactly can be done with this fw and what is needed to do such things. customizing it for example.
    if searched and found alot of guides but theres not many that mention 3.03oe-b so im not sure how compatable it is. if you all understand me lol. x
    cheerz.

2. john-e-i

john-e-i Guest

3.03oeb is the same as 3.02oeb it just has the newer firmware in it, all you do is make a folder in the root of the mem stick called ISO and caps is crutial and just put all iso/cso in there, for psx games just put them in a folder into the game folder so for MGS it would go under root-->psp--->game-->mgs and for homebrew all you do is create a folder under the psp folder called GAME150 and again caps is crutial and all emulators and such that need 1.50 kernal to run go there

if you need more help let me know as i know this isnt as clear as it could be but the basics are there, but dont hesitate to ask at all