1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by Marco93, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Marco93

Marco93 Guest

Hi i'm new here, i'm italian so sorry for my bad english.

I was wondering what's the best way to burn a movie (avi, downloaded from e-mule) using nero burning?? I also have a problem in burning the movies that have dubble audio. it only burns the movie in one language

Can anyone help me?

Thanks very much
    Ciao ciao

Marco

2. attar

attar Senior member

The only program that I have found (so far) that will burn both audio tracks from a dual-audio AVI file to DVD format, is ConvertX2DVD.

If you want to select only one of the tracks to keep, then you can use VirtualDubMod to disable the audio that you don't want, re-save the AVI file then convert to DVD using Nero.

3. Marco93

Marco93 Guest

ok thanks for answering..
    so nero doesn't do that automatically, right??

do you have any idea where i can find ConvertX2DVD free??

thanks very much

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2007
  4. attar

attar Senior member

As I said, I cannot get Nero to do this.

DVD Flick might do it (try it)
    http://www.dvdflick.net/

The same thing can be done with other freeware, but it requires more software tools.

'VirtualDubMod' can demux each audio stream.

Use 'VirtualDubMod' to disable both audio streams then resave the AVI (different name).

If the demuxed audio is not AC3, then the likes of 'DaudioK' could be used to convert them (two channel stereo).

Convert the AVI to DVD format with 'vsodivx2dvd', then demux the DVD to an m2v video stream using 'Rejig' (File Mode).

Author the DVD together again using the two AC3 files and the m2v file using 'Rejig' again (DVD Author setting).

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007