1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Information

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by phoenixMM, Jan 2, 2005.

1. phoenixMM

phoenixMM Member

i have cloneCD and i wanted to burn street fighter double impact. when i got the files. i found that one file was IMG and one was CCD and the other was SUB. now someone told me that i have to Burn those files with CloneCD. all i need now is a step by step guide of what i have to do.

oh and i also have two other files §N€@K ™ and sf32nd_kalisto. these looks like a computer screen what do i do with them?

2. Renas

Renas Member

I don't know about your other two files, but they're probably an installation of some sort. As for your first 3 files, you have to extract the biggest file to your computer and burn that to a CD.

3. Weycraze

Weycraze Regular member

1. Open CloneCD; 2. Choose write from image file;3. use Browse to locate the folder which contains all three files (.ccd,.img,.sub), select to open the .ccd file (clone will only show this one unless you have all *.* file types selected).
    4. Select NEXT
    (if NEXT doesn't highlight after you've choosen the .ccd file. Move all three files to a different directory, Out of your default download dir.)
    eg: put them on the desktop temporarily.
    5. Select a drive speed (no more than 8x)and burn your image!!
    Hope this helps
    Not sure about the other 2 files u have