1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inifinity Box or Better

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by kovers, Jun 18, 2016.

1. kovers

kovers Member

Can anyone please tell me if the INFINITY TV BOX is any good ? Or in plain English what box is better or the best to get for Sport , Films etc........ thank you

2. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

Kovers I think with all boxes it comes down to good Internet speed , have two mx111 boxes and perform well , has 2gb ram 8gb storage, also have miniX a bit pricey, but a great little box 2gb ram 16gb storage and works a treat , some boxes have only 1gb ram and can be a bit sluggish , also boxes come preloaded with a lot of apps that don't work and only slow them down , check piopats newbies guide to andriod boxes, you see were skinned down perform a lot better Cheers ..........

3. kovers

kovers Member

I have very good internet speed , i am with VM . I just want very good box thats gives me all sky & BT sports + most channels , I want one that i can just take out of box and plug everything in and presto got it all without flashing or putting firmware or doing anything else which i honestly don't know how to do ??????? Am i asking for to much ............

4. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

Ya boxes come preloaded with apps and kodi installed, so it's just plug and play , if it's possible to connect with ethernet cable ,just connect ethernet cable from modem to box , hdmi cable from box to tv , and that's basically it , any new addons you want you get here and all the the help you need , also take a read at piopats andriod guide , has step by step tuts on first time users and you learn all you need to know , firmware comes installed on ,the boxes I posted above will see right lol.........
    Ps just make sure when buying that it's preloaded cheers ........

5. kovers

kovers Member

paulie57 , thank you for your help & information with helping find a new box to buy , I have a Krypview 780 at moment but it stopped working months ago , Need to get new one has hav'nt got a clue how to go through all the set up i need to do to get it back up and running again ? I just want very good box that is preloaded & plug in and enjoy :) Just wondering if you think the Infinity is fine ? I also seen on facebook Ooberstick saying it gives you everything and is great ? Is this so plz ? Also the Miracleboxes are suppose to be great aswell yeah ? In your opinion please what box which i can plug in and enjoy with no fuss and all or most channels ( esp sport ) do you recommend i should buy ? Thanks again for your kind help :)

6. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

Kovers the andriod boxes don't really replace you main tv viewing box as in the box you mention , most guys use as box for films and boxsets etc and some sports channels , but have other boxes for main tv , if you go to the sat forum here you get all the help you need for krypview boxes .............

7. kovers

kovers Member

All i ask for is a named new box for VM so i can buy and enjoy with no probs ? If not can i buy null modem cable to usb so i can flash or put new firmware on my 780 ? Like i said many times i am not really up on all this so buying a new one is no prob aslong as i can be given i very one that i can plug in and enjoy ??????

8. kovers

kovers Member

9. cactikid

cactikid Active member

few forums have users having issues with cable tuners on some models.

10. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

Kovers first off , I would stay well clear of fleabay , a lot are giving 12 month gifts you get 3 months and they dissappear and you get no replies when you try to contact them , there are some good boxes out there better than zgemma, ie xtrend, vudou2, a bit pricier than zgemma, depending on you budget , as ck says a lot of guys having issues with tuners on certain models .......

11. cactikid

cactikid Active member