1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Initial D:Street Stage Help Thread

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by yohex, Mar 14, 2007.

1. yohex

yohex Guest

Well this is a help thread I'm making for the game Intial D Street Stage. It's a japanese game based on the manga Intial D, about some boy who delivers tofu and gets plunged into a world of car racing on some super hype bendy mountain called mount Akina. This is the help thread for the PSP game, So if you have anything like tips or tricks or anything that might make this game more enjoyable and easy to play, then please contribute.

Is there a rule agianst this, I just want to know, I read the rules, and I don't think theres anything I read agianst help threads.

2. JPNxEVO

JPNxEVO Guest

i havent play initial d for a while but from wat i remember ...the arcade one>> faint technique helps you alot with drifting. You will likely to come out of the corner quicker when you drift that ngrip driving. I odnt kow muc has i play GT4 now..i love drifting :D

3. yohex

yohex Guest

I like to drift too,but the bad thing in Initial D is the the drifts don't really look like drifts more like a smooth turn with tire marks, and what do you mean by faint?

4. JPNxEVO

JPNxEVO Guest

5. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

I do TST and Eraser which TST envolves feint. I managed to get under 3 mins on Akina DH with TST on Initial D Street Stage :)

2:57 at Arcade.

6. yohex

yohex Guest

Under 3 mins, whoa, whats TST, how do you preform it?

7. psphak8o8

psphak8o8 Regular member

I can do the machine gun trick on the arcade but not on the psp.... 2:16 on akagi(jpnxevo r u from hawaii me too??)

8. yohex

yohex Guest

Machines Gun? Man, I got a lot to learn.

9. psphak8o8

psphak8o8 Regular member

Does any one have a 100% finish game save????

10. yohex

yohex Guest

You can check gamefaqs.com, they have game saves that are usually perfect and done, mines only at 68.8%, I'm really slow T-T

11. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

I have 100% game save, all Bunta challenge complete. TST is some Chinese word but its basically where you get really close to the inside of a turn, do 2 or more erasers, feint, eraser again, and turn. The first turn on Akina for example is a turn in which TST will allow you to take at up to 130-135 KM/h. I often come out of the turn at 139 km/h. Its an extremly pro skill which really shouldn't be attempted unless you can get within 4-5 seconds of a model or world record for that course. Some people even say 1 second off.

12. psphak8o8

psphak8o8 Regular member

Hey can i get your game save if your giving it out..... wow completed bunta you must be a pro....

13. yohex

yohex Guest

Wow you must know your stuff, fake and real. You're good.

14. psphak8o8

psphak8o8 Regular member

initiald.sega.jp/english
    thats theyre site... i dont think they update it anymoreD=

Anyone tried version 4 yet I heard the graffiks are ps3 like....

15. yohex

yohex Guest

4!!!!! It's out?

16. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Yeah its been out in Japan for a couple months now, as far as me being a Pro its extremly hard to beat 15 star Bunta at the arcade. Mostly on everything after Akagi. Im up to 12 star Bunta on Akina at arcade but still can't beat 13 star yet. But Bunta is nothing on Street Stage.

Graphics for version 4 are quite similar to the graphics on Virtua Fighter 4, but they are quite a lot better. Since they had to convert from the NAOMI machiene to the Lindbergh the game is completly different and seems to look more like the anime as far as going around corners go, since the first 3 games were all based off of the Manga.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2007
  17. blancerik

blancerik Member

care to share the replay file??
    btw, i also can do 2'59 on street stage
    here's the video -> http://youtube.com/watch?v=yK7B8oinyMw

Last edited: Apr 3, 2007
  18. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

I do not play Street Stage anymore, i gave it to a friend and i never saved the replay file since i didn't see the point in saving it because i thought it was no good since i can get 2 seconds faster at arcade. Then i found out that theres no full tune on Street Stage and that my time was very good.. so i was really mad to find that out. I probably should of saved it anyway, just incase someone had 3"xx"xxx or something. My record was 2'59'994. 2'57 in arcade really isn't that fast either, when the world record is 2'54..

blancerik really nice run, pretty much exactly what i did. But you did better on first turn. I can only manage to take it if i remember at 133.. not sure what i did wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2007
  19. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Since i don't own Street Stage anymore and i don't know where to upload saves, i can't really give it to you. I know on some forum there is this guy who uploaded a save with 100% completion and 5 cars tuned. AE86, FD Spirit, Lan Evo V, Suzuki Cappuccino, and the Mazda RX-8. I believe its on idforums.net

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2007
  20. blancerik

blancerik Member

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NVz50XCVE0Q
    15star bunta on shomaru only with 4th gear... what am i then ?? :b