1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inject songs into Dance Dance Revolution games?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by HG27, Jul 9, 2007.

1. HG27

HG27 Guest

Sorry if this has been asked before, (if it has I couldn't find it).
    Is there a way to replace songs in Dance Dance Revolution? Mainly DDR Extreme 2.

2. tdude511

tdude511 Member

I'm sure you could, but think: What use would it be? You would have to find one with the same bpm if it would work with the steps.

3. HG27

HG27 Guest

I wouldn't mind the songs not going with the steps. I just want to change some of the songs I can't stand like 'I will survive'

4. Nelmeco

Nelmeco Regular member

5. tdude511

tdude511 Member

Isn't stepmania for PC though? I didn't know there was a way to transfer the song packs to ps2. Are the song banner and steps in proper format for ps2?

6. Nelmeco

Nelmeco Regular member

You can try that, it could work. If worse comes to worse you can buy a ps2 to usb adapter off ebay and just plug the mat up to your pc and play stepmania. I'm pretty sure there isn't even a stepmania homebrew for ps2 like there is for xbox. You may have lucked out on this one. Tell me if it works though. Most likely to actually do this you would need a mod chip...do you have one installed?