1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ink cartridges, epson or compatiable ?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mrcamo, Feb 11, 2007.

1. mrcamo

mrcamo Guest

i have epson photo r220 printer,and i'm looking for web site where i can buy ink cartridges at good price. i've been to few sites and seen them for same price i can get in stores here where i live. some of these site also carry ink cartridges that are compatible with the r220 for about
    half the price. can i get the same print quality from cartridges that are compatible with the my r220.

can someone kindly point me in the right direction?

2. johnnyd54

johnnyd54 Regular member

google inkandbeyond I get cartridges for my 220 and 340 there all the time and they work well.

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Hi mrcamo,
    Here is a place that might interest you Epson R220 InkI get all my ink from there and they work and look great! You can get your entire set of 6 for under $25 there. I have bought some generic stuff from other places before without very good results, but I have nothing but good results from this store.

Good Luck

4. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Local stores,you're looking at $80 for all 6 carts. $60+ for all but black,and almost $20 for the black, UGGH!!!!

You can get 2 sets for $34 and usually free shipping here:

http://supermediastore.com/epson-r200-r300-r320-ink-inkjet-cartridge-combo-comp-12pk.html

Once in a blue moon they'll have a really good sale on them.

It's G&G generic ink,but my photos and disc covers look as well as the private.abacus ink,very good. Quality is near the same as the ligitimate Epson ink,but way cheaper.

The R-220 takes the same ink carts as the R-200 so don't worry if that link for supermediastore.com doesn't list the R-220 ink..

Also check out rima.com and meritline.com,but supermediastore usually has the cheapest price.

5. Jerryp48

Jerryp48 Member

I have an Epson R-200 and a Canon printer, I`ve been buying the compatable ink for years from the same place as BBMAYO,no problems,great photos and DVD disc labels.

6. johnnyd54

johnnyd54 Regular member

The last time I bought ink at Inkandbeyond I gave $25 for 12 cartridges on a special. It was the G&G brand also which has always done a good job for me. The Ridisc I picked up at some stores seems to work well too.

7. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Meritline has 36 carts for $38.47 right now been using them and Supermedias no problems. [same carts i buy when there on sale between the 2]chris
    Edit forgot to add their either Ridisc or G&G Has anybody picked up the 260?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2007
  8. mister512

mister512 Guest

I recently bought replacement ink from meritline for my epson 200 and it keep "Ink Cartatridges cant be reconized,,any help would be appreciated

9. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I would get a hold of Meritline and explain your problem to them to see if they can help you out.

10. hp1480

hp1480 Member

Lat year my Brother HL1440 printer's red light came on,meaning toner was getting low.I purchased a replacement cartridge from Inkandbeyond.Well my old cartridge lasted 7 months more till it finally ran out.I replaced the old cartridge with my inkandbeyond replacement ,and for 3 months I was very happy with the quality of the print.However all of a sudden my printer started making horrible noises .I took the printer to a repair station.Turned out the cartridge was defective .Several calls and emails to inkandbeyond went unanswered.I was given excuses by secretary that manager was at meetings and will call back.Never happened ,emails also went unanswered.This cartridge turned out to be the most expensive toner I ever bought.Would Brother have treated me like that .I doubt it .I guess thats what you get dealing with unscrupolous companies.I'm cured with inkandbeyond and you should be too.